
What a wonderful journey…..I feel love in a whole new way. As of today, we are 5 months pregnant. WOW! I can’t help but to thank God everyday. Baby Madison is such an active lil kid. Who knew that a 5-7oz baby could cause such a ruckus inside of me. This however is not a complaint by any means. I love feeling her little kicks and movements. We have made it thru 2 milestones in this pregnancy, so each day is cause fro celebration. My weekly OB visit yesterday a was GREAT! There was an U/s Tech student in training and I got to be the lab rat! This means there were extras in store for me….I had may usual pelvicu/s to check my cervix and then a regular u/s. The teacher and the tech were trying to get Madison to cooperate with them but she wanted to have NO parts of it so she laid face down for most of the 30 minute u/s. She did flip around occasionally and we could see her face perfectly…as soon as the tech tried to capture the image she moved her tiny hand in front of her face. Didn’t I tell ya that she was gonna act like her daddy!!! She’s already started ..:0) I have some really good 3d u/s pics , regular pics ( about 15 total), and a video. A few of the pics are posted so that you can see how Miss Madison misbehaves.
It seems totally amazing to me to feel such love for someone that I’ve never touched..never held…I can only imagine how this love intensifies after she

is born.
I think she's saying....NO Photos, please!!!!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Oh man, how amazing!!
ReplyDeleteShe wasn't ready for the glamor shots besides, she had exerted herself for her Uncle Cory on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Aw miss Madison :) God is simply amazing! ---Dana
ReplyDelete