I feel incredibly blessed & favored by God to have the friendship and covenant relationship of such awesome husband. Last Wednesday, June 9th marked our 6 year meeting anniversary. I purchased a Happy anniversary card for Chris and left it in his favorite chair. He started ripping into the card and hollering,” WHAT IS THIS” and looking perplexed at the same time. He slowly read & re-read the card and then he looked at his watch to confirm the date. He looked at me & I asked, “do you know what this is about”? He said, “ NOT A CLUE”. He followed my instructions to flip to the inside back page of the card for full details. His smile lit up the room. “wow….WOW…”he repeated.
We both reflected & reminisced on how fast 6 years had gone by. I told him how thankful I was that our paths had crossed and my life has changed forever because of 6.9.04.
There are a number of things in life that bring me joy. However, my greatest joy is loving Chris and being loved by him.
( pic from Chris' birthday in 2005)
I am SUCH a sappy girl when it comes to fairy tales, romance, & love stories. Of all the tales that I know, NONE can compare to this legacy of love that Chris & I experience everyday. I look forward to the day when we can share our journey of love with our children & grandchildren.
I hope that you love like you’ve never been hurt…
Love so deeply until you are compelled to love & give more of yourself
Never let love be routine but rather a discovery
Seek a love that compares to nothing that you’ve ever experienced
Don’t settle for anything less than a love that causes you to wake in the morning and keeps you from falling asleep at night!


Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary guys!
ReplyDelete